Tuesday 3 November 2015

The button-front A line skirt.

So I recently got this skirt and I must say I'm totally obsessed with it! I've never been a huge fan of skirts and dresses because I feel that it doesn't suit my personality but this one immediately caught my eye while shopping. I love the gold buttons detailing and the suede material of the skirt as it feels really soft and doesn't crease at all. I styled this skirt with a black fitter turtle neck sweater and my favorite ankle boots. No matter how cold it gets, you can always wear this skirt in various ways by adding few layers such as a chunky scarf or stockings to keep yourself warm and get the trendy look at the same time. Knitted sweaters with long boots is totally a great way to wear this skirt for the winter and if you're lucky enough to live somewhere where it doesn't get that cold, you can style this with a crop top or a button-up shirt. Hope you liked this post an don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter for more blog updates (username: amarasiddique).










No comments:

Post a Comment